First attemt at blogging so I hope that anyone who reads this will first be patient and second I hope that you are having a good day or mooment. I have often thought of blogging but really never really knew how to go about it. Well anyway this is my first post and hopefully first of many.
I am a associate pastor at the church that my family and my self have been a part of for over 12 years now. I have learned a bunch in those few years and see that really all you can do as anybody is be a friend to people . If you attempt to be more than that probably you are assuming to much. People for most part are not looking for someone to tell them what and how to live, More than anythng people are looking for a ear not your special philosphy for life. It seems that we somehow get confused when it comes to this.We really ourselves are not looking for this but many times we are convinced that roke becomes us. We all have 2 eyes 2 ears 2 hans and 2 feet. and only ome mouth. The thing that has more meaning is the things that the twos offer.
I hope that your day is filled with many blessinds..God speed. Pete
No comments:
Post a Comment